Friday, December 14, 2007

Restraint

I restrained myself and refrained from making more meatballs today. But, I did think about it a few times.

I've felt a twinge or two, but nothing substantial until Max, the son that I love dearly in spite of it all, kicked me square on the the stomach tonight. I felt something then, but I'm sure that doesn't count. Good thing I'm a firm believer that the uterus is a good insulator and little things like direct impact from an energetic toddler won't really affect the outcome one way or another no matter how much it hurt.

I'm feeling the affects of only 4 hours of sleep and didn't even attempt to work tonight even though I was all prepared with data I needed copied into word. Plus, Max woke up late from his nap and went down for bed late and starting after 8 - 8:15 ish just seems wrong.

I can't say I'm really sleepy, but I am worn and feeling spent. More I have an itchy vagina, from my expensive yeast infection, which I didn't really feel before diagnosed and now am after taking the meds so that probably isn't a good sign. And, horny and wired up in that way a good O would fix (doesn't that sound nice? okay, maybe it is just me), but that would be pushing the envelop too much for even me. I think I'll compromise on a warm bath instead to help relax and take a few kinks out.

I seriously almost forgot my e2v injection tonight. I would have if I hadn't had to move it out of the way to get to the progesterone while thinking, what is this doing here, I don't need that anymore, let me put it away and out of sight. Then, thought about it. Remembered today was Friday (hip hip horray) and silently cursed myself out. And, I'm hoping it's not just me, but I've had a "bleeder" with every single PIO shot. Typically, I do suppositories, but ...if you haven't been following along it is a long story about me being out town and not have the meds with me I need) and I started with PIO. I have it, my P4 number was the best ever, so I'm sticking it out, but it is a pain literally and figuratively.

I promise, no big O's tonight, no matter how much they are needed and how nice it would feel.

See, aren't I the epitome of restraint today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Nothing like almost forgetting those shots.
-Margie