Thursday, January 10, 2008

One of those nights

Last night was one of those nights where you seem to be up for some reason more than you are sleeping. I'll spare you the hour by hour breakout. My cat did not endear himself to me when finally I was getting some unbroken sleep and Max and I were both sleeping in and he decided to start walking over me and meowing. Near as I can tell he was up and lonely and figured it was time for me to get up. Ugh! It goes without saying that I'm barely even up and still/already tired, but that's par for the course these days no matter how much sleep I've gotten or not.

All extra energy these days is going towards work and getting Max's services set up from the regional center. Not much left over after that.

Other than that pretty much same ole same ole. Made no calls to docs. Vomiting on occasion, at least once a day. And, changing a poo diaper has never bothered me much, but ... oh my...it's taken all I had and a few breaks the last few days ... to avoid having to clean up a vomit mess in addition to the poo.

No comments: