Monday, January 07, 2008

Denial

It's not as if I'm in denial about the situation I'm in, although it is better if I think if it more in the abstract as opposed to the details of what and how and when. I think that's why I couldn't make the calls today. I did get the numbers for both the doctors I want to consult with, but I just couldn't make the call today. Couldn't call my OB either. I guess I'm not ready to get into the nitty gritty yet. I'm giving myself a few days. I'll get there. I know I will. It must be done. I know that. Just not today. And, maybe not tomorrow. But, soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I am so sorry. I SO do not want you to have to deal with that whole situation--it's just not fair. I am praying that nature takes it's course, and quickly. Hugs to you.

Love, Laura

Solitaire said...

I'm not surprised you're putting off those calls. I would too.

Anonymous said...

Deb - I'm sorry this is so hard. What a difficult thing to have to go through. And, I'm right there with you with pretty bad M/S too (though I haven't thrown up - yet).

Prayers to you to help you pull the strength to do whatever you decide to do (((((HUGS)))))

CC

Aimee said...

Understandable Deb, If I was in your position I would be holding off too. Hang in there, hope it all works out pleasantly and that you are able to make an easy decision. Best Wishes...

tripntwinmom said...

Such a hard hard thing to deal with. Just take the time that you need to sort things out...