Thursday, January 10, 2008

7w0d

Assuming this pregnancy continues to survive, and I have no reason to believe that it isn't, I am officially 7 weeks today. I thought I might have seen a pink tinge on the tp the other day, but assume it was the lighting or my imagination. Oddly, or not so oddly actually, I feel a little more gross all day and tired than my pregnancy with Max. Although, like my pregnancy with Max, afternoons and evenings tend to be the worst time of day for me. I'd love nothing better than to have no responsibilities this evening and I'd stop work and go lay down. What I will do is try to finish up this one thing I'm working on for work, go take care of Max and give him dinner while trying not to barf at the smell, and fake it with him until bedtime. Gosh, that seem too many hours away at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to be pregnant and all that, but well, having too many beans growing at a time does make one a bit weary.

I was thinking the other day how it already seems like my stomach has expanded and my clothes are getting a bit snug and how, even if I were going to try to carry three to term, which I'm not, I don't see how there can physically be enough room and I'm not a skinny minny. I think two will be just cramped enough.

But, in the mean time, it's zapping the extra life out of me while creating the life of others.

2 comments:

tripntwinmom said...

I have to smile, because I thought EXACTLY what you did when I was preggo with the triplets. Where the heck were they going to fit. Boy oh boy was that a site and a wonder is space useage!

Hang in there sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Deb!
even with twins, I was in to maternity pants by about 8 or 10 weeks (can't remember now...). it didn't take long.

Sorry about the pink tinge... just remember, with multiples, if you call your OB and say "spot" you'll get an u/s the same day...

-Margie