Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Got nothing

Really have nothing today. Actually got a lot of work done for a change, but still very behind. Told myself I'm going to work tonight after Max went to bed. Not happening. Too tired. Talked to new boss and he told me I'm going to get a superior rating again this review cycle so that's good and we talked a bit about my new role and we are both basically on track with that. Max is as cute and smart as ever. He's been figuring out what works and what doesn't work for stalling at bed time. It's amusing as it is annoying as it can be when I'm tired and want to be off duty for the night. Hunger and the need for a fresh diaper almost always works. Tonight it was fresh diaper. As I was changing him, I was telling him that even when he has a diaper on, he can tell me he has to go pee on the potty. His face lights up and he tells me he has to go. How could I not let him even if I was pretty sure it was just stalling? He sat on small toilet, big toilet, and then kicked me out so I'm not sure if he actually went or not. :) But, toilet flushing and hand washing did take place. Then, I was getting him redressed and he told me something out of the blue that he learned in Sunday school (the sign of the cross). I'd love to understand how his mind works sometimes. Thought about it, but made no phone calls. I'm going to focus on work and the deliverable that I'm not going to get done by the hard drop dead date of Friday (but, I have come up with a back up plan that I ran by my boss). I remember to take all my meds/shots tonight. Always a good thing. So, blah, blah, blah. Nickity, nick nat. Really, nothing but same ole same ole here.

No comments: