Monday, November 26, 2007

Today is done

Today is done. Tomorrow starts another one.

Back to work for me today. Didn't make a dent in my email, but cleared it enough that I can actually send outgoing messages again.

A rare and nice dinner out with friends tonight.

A stop by the clinic for a blood draw. E2 number was low so they are up'ing my delestrone for tomorrow. Possibly, I should be worried the number was so low and the meds were increased, but can't muster the energy at the moment. I'd tell you what it is, but don't remember exactly as I got the number while driving and couldn't write it down. Must email coorinator to vefify and get details. Maybe it was 145 or 153 and ideal would have been in the 500's. Increase e2v to .3 (up from .2). Worst case scenario (in regards to me and my response) is that my lining will suck and I won't go to transfer. It will be what it will be.

Trip out of town next week for work to meet new boss and do organization planning. If it had to be during a (very expensive) cycle, it really are the best days. As much of a pain as it is, it really is an honor as only 6 people in our entire organization was invited; 3 out of the 6 are a direct report to me; and I was the only one of my peers. Had it been any other days, I would have had to regretfully decline. I'm glad I don't.

Still not feeling great. Feeling better. Not great.

Long, busy, mostly good day. I'm glad it's done. Maybe I'll get more done tomorrow after being able to put in a full day of work.

No comments: