Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sleep, Glorious Sleep

Sleep, Glorious Sleep....How I long for you.

Sleep, Glorious Sleep...How I miss you.

Truthfully, I don't really miss the sleep when I'm riding high and not feeling tired.

I just hate when my ass is dragging and I'm so tired living seems hard. And, you've got living to do, things to get accomplished, plans. So, you just work through it, tired.

It was a ruff night here last night with my sleep being from around midnight to 12:20 am, 1:30 to 3 am, with Max in my bed which was probably a big mistake but I was tired and desperate, and 4:30 - 6:20 am. I think Max enjoyed that napping on my chest thing as much as I did last week and keeps wanting to "fall asleep on mommy".

Well, we'll add company in the mix and estrogen in my body if all goes well at my appointment and with my blood draw today all right before bedtime. Maybe the combination of the two will help. I'd say it can't be worse, but then I'm usually proven wrong so I won't say that. Okay, I didn't even think it, really. I didn't.

I was thinking this morning as I was doing my lupron shot how I've been doing this for a week and didn't have one bruise and how folks talk about a bruised belly and how that wasn't a problem for me cause I had so much fat and a room for such measly small shots. And, yes, I did get a bleeder and a bruise today thank you very much.

I'm tired of being and feeling tired and wired. And, it's all worth it if it works.

God, please let this cycle work. Pretty please, with sugar on top with a cherry?

No comments: