Friday, November 23, 2007

Fire, not the actual flame kind (edited)

I woke up several hours ago with my throat on fire. The 3 o'clock hour is never a good one to wake in, at least for me. It makes the next day really, really long. Several hours later, several cups of tea later, and after a bath, I'm only feeling bad, not awful.

Remembered that I forgot that Max has his gym class this morning. If he's feeling okay, I'll probably sacrifice the floor cleaning to go. Yet, will not be sacrificing nap time to do the floors. As disgusting as they are, they will likely have to wait as I don't think my cousin will be up for doing them either as she met me in the kitchen on my first trip in saying she'd been up for a few hours and was trying to get back to sleep.

Lupron and folic acid are taken care of for the day so now I only need to remember the important E2V shot this evening.

Probably won't, but going to try to catch a few more zzzzz's before Max wakes up.

ETA: Ha, ha, ha. As soon as I put my head on the pillow, Max awoke. Throat still really hurts. No gym class for either of us. Max is off to shop with my cousin. I have permission to leave the floor and climb into bed, which is what I have done/am doing. Blah, I hate being sick, especially on my last few days of vacation.

No comments: