Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sometimes, when it rains, it pours

Sometimes, not always, but sometimes, when it rains it pours.

I talked to my pool guy this morning as he was replacing the timer on my pool pump. He couldn't get it to work and said an electrician needs to be called. It hasn't been working most of the week and the pool is starting to turn green. Just in time for Max's 2nd Birthday Party next weekend. So, I need to find an electrician who can come out early in the week and hope it doesn't cost too much and can actually be fixed without having to pull up the concrete of my patio. He told me this as I already had Max in the stroller to walk the dogs this morning. It was all I could do to not burst into tears in front of him.

Then, I washed my cell phone head set. In a desperate attempt to not have to replace it, I set it outside in the hot summer sun all afternoon. Then, recharged it. And, it seems to be working. I haven't talked to anyone on it to see if I can hear okay and if they can here me. Thought I'd save that for another day.

Some weeks are harder than others. This one has been one of the harder ones I've had in awhile.

No comments: