Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Max

Happy, Happy Birthday Max. I love you more than I could ever say.





This morning when Max was taking a shower with me. He was still in the tub, with the shower water coming down on him with one of his trains and his jeep making noise like only a young child/boy can, when I hear him wisper to himself "happy birthday". Bestill my heart. I'm not sure he really knows what it means really, but it was just so darn cute. We had a fun day.

Happy Birthday my son. Happy Birthday. Two years ago I was in labor with you and wouldn't start pushing for another hour. It seems so long ago. He is growing so fast and more than I ever could have hoped or wished or prayed. He is just such a great, smart, funny child. And, now he is two and talking up a storm.

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Happy birthday Max!!! Did you say happy birthday to him before he said it to himself? I am very impressed! I can't believe they are growing so fast....

He sure is a cutie pie!

Care said...

Happy (belated) birthday Max! I love the pictures - he is adorable!