Friday, August 10, 2007

7 dpo

If the egg fertilized, implantation would have happened by now. I started progesterone supplements this morning. I should have probably done so earlier in the week and did a few times, but just couldn't get motivated for the mess. I decided to push it a bit because my progesterone has been much higher the last few months, which is quite odd really, and just start today just in time for a house full of company and Max's 2nd Birthday party which is tomorrow. I think waiting until Monday at 10 dpo would just be pushing it and in the unlikely event this cycle worked at it actually was "the good egg" I'd hate to see it washed away because of low progesterone. I also decided to not have my p4 tested this month since it has been a bit higher and I don't get the results until mid-next week anyway. We got a reprieve on that unrealistic work deadline that had me getting stressed, but I still need to keep focused to stay even and make the new new "date". Although, I am finally going to get off my duff and open a savings account for Max with the money from his birth and baptism or whatever that has sadly been sitting in a cookie jar in the kitchen for the last few years. Even more sad is the fact that I STILL need to set up my living will and trust.

Anyway, one week down, one week until beta.

And, it was the cat barfing that interrupted my sleep last night. Come on, you know it had to be something. I really need to give that cat a hair cut since this is the second time this week and he doesn't tend to barf if I keep his hair cut a bit.

No comments: