Monday, August 13, 2007

My Current TV Show Favorite

I'm not much of a TV watcher. When I do watch, I've been told I have an odd taste in shows. I'll have to agree with that one in part. My current "show" is one on the history show called Ice Road Truckers. I find it interesting. I can't explain it. It is so human. So, so, "real". I have never heard of such a thing. Watching an episode recorded at the moment. I'm sure not for everyone, but I find it facinating and worth spending some of my precious free time to wind down watching. Rugged and facinating, just facinating. At least, to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark loves this show too! As such I have probably seen most of the episodes this season. It's a really interesting show. It's amazing what those guys do.

-Cindy

Anonymous said...

i think i watched this unknowingly the other night. didn't the guy have horrible abdominal pains? lol. i thought it was interesting too.
i didn't know you lived in los angeles!!! how fun! we should plan a playdate!
hugs
rae
www.backyardmusings.wordpress.com