Friday, August 03, 2007

Ouch!

Tooth extracted. It was the upper right second molar. The very last tooth. The roots had fused with the bone. It took a long time and wasn't an easy extraction. It wasn't painful in an intense pain you can't think it hurts so bad, but it was uncomfortable and my jaw and mouth and such are really sore. I'm really glad that I got that vicadin script filled along with the antibiotic. I'm took my second dose of both about an hour ago, but am still up. Sigh. Been using the time to "ice" for an hour or two. I was so darn nauseous the evening I took a barf bowl to bed with me just in case, but luckily didn't need it.

Max's fever is gone. It was a 12 -12 hour deal. He woke up this (I guess yesterday now) morning bright and chipper talking about going to see the choo choo trains in the car. I told him he would have to talk to Mimi (what he calls Noemi) about that and that is the first thing he did. She walked the dogs for me (well, really just Nikki since Shadow boycotted as she doesn't like walking with Noemi for some reason) and then took him since she got here late....cutting into my trigger time.

Triggered on time and ready for an IUI tomorrow afternoon. As I triggered, I realized that my pharmacy had switched manufactures for a new trigger....three months ago...the same time I all of a sudden started ovulating early. Even though they are supposed to be exactly the same, it is just too coincidental. I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier. I'm going to ask the RE about it tomorrow when I'm in.

I got zero work...the work I get paid to do...done this afternoon and will get done none tomorrow afternoon. Sigh. I'm going to have to do some serious overtime/work after Max is asleep for a few hours to catch up and get done what I need by the time I need.

Back to one last 20 min. ice and then maybe I can catch a few more zzzz's before morning and it's time to rise and shine for another day. I'm going to be sore for at least a few days if not longer because of this whole tooth thing, but I'm glad it is behind me and I was able to take care of it so soon before IUI and my pregnancy (HAHAHAHAHAHA, how do you like that for positive thinking?).

Owwwie, owwwie, ouch!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love the positive thinking! :) You know the month I got pregnant with Eliana was when I insisted I was PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) and I was! :) Hope your IUI went swimmingly today! :)