Friday, August 17, 2007

Negative

I dropped off the blood before heading to the aquarium and got the call on my way home. I started my period at the aquarium. That's that. Another cycle that's a bust. I'm tired and wish I could just lay down and take a nap, but I'm off to the movie's in a few to see the Harry Potter one. I think this may be the first movie I've gone to since Max was born. For some reason, this negative is much easier to take than others. I guess because I knew in my heart of hearts that it didn't work. Onward, upward. I thought about going on BCP's and taking a month off, but I think I'll just do another no-stim cycle and go in for an u/s in a few weeks to see what, if anything is growing.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Sorry to hear about the negative. At least you aren't stuck waiting and waiting for your period and you can start another cycle. :)

Care said...

I'm sorry Deb. Even when you are expecting it, a negative still has some sting.