Monday, August 06, 2007

Good News

I called the electrician who did some work for me when I needed a new electrical panel a few years ago to have a/c installed. And, there is a broken wire between the panel and the pool pump timer. The wires are under the cement of my patio and the pipe holding them is damaged so it can't be fixed without a lot of work and money. However, he recommended as the cheapest option is to have my pool guy replace the motor and timer to 120 volts instead of 240. When I called my pool guy to tell me this, he said that my motor can be rewired for that easily so I don't need a new one and he can exchange the timer to a lower volt one so it shouldn't cost me anything extra. Whew! What a relief. Of course, I don't know what, if anything, the electrician will charge me for the consult, but I expect it will be reasonable. When I asked him what I owed him for his time today, he said responded "how about I bill you like last time if I remember". So, all in all, some good news.

In the not so good news, I feel like crap. I'm tired and achy and just flat don't feel good. I've gotten the chills (in Southern California in the summer heat) a few times today which isn't good. I just checked my temperature and it is elevated. I'm sure a low grade fever from this whole tooth thing which is still bugging me, but not quite as badly and am still doing some pain meds, but not nearly as often and usually only after I eat.

I really need to step up the pace at work, but am just not motivated and I really, really need to get that way soon since I have a lot of work that needs to get done.

I guess I will start the progesterone tonight. I'm still debating on whether to get my p4 level checked on Friday or not.

See, a new week and while not quite a new attitude...at least an improved one.

No comments: