Sunday, April 20, 2008

Whew!

I'm having a great visit with my sis and her family, but ...whew...am I tired. They are leaving in the morning and while I'll be sad to see them move on since I don't get to see them much anymore, I'm ready to get back to our normal routine and more horizontal time. I have managed some, but not as much as I normally have been getting. However, it's all been worth it to see Max have so much fun with his cousins. He was so tired tonight that he must have poo'd and fallen straight to sleep. And, he slept through me changing his diaper. However, he's so over tired and I think going through another growth spurt and is waking in the middle of the night with aches and pains. Not helping with the tired thing for either of us, but I keep reminding myself that it is just a phase and will end soon. However, even being tired, he has really been a trooper and been very well behaved tired and all...even better than his much older tired cousins...if I do say so myself. I'm really proud of him.

No comments: