Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jinx

Not only did I jinx myself, I was wrong. See, I never should have said things are staring to look good. Apparently, I failed my 1 hour GDT. It was 172 and should be under 130. Now, I failed the 1 hour and passed the 3 hour one with Max, but the thing is I KNEW I failed it last time. I'm resigned to failing the 3 hour and adding Gestational Diabetes to the equation. Ugh! I've been reading this Preemies book by Linden, Paroli, and Wechsler that someone recommended to me, you know....just in case and I'll need to go back and reread, but could have sworn that GD is a risk factor in preterm labor and makes using trebutaline more risky to stop PRL.

Oh, and I feel like crap. Chest cold, cough, body aches, probable fever, and a headache that won't quit. Plus, running very short on sleep.

No comments: