Monday, June 02, 2008

Too Damn Early!!!

Had peri appointment today.

Girl baby is up and transverse, again, as of a few days ago. Boy baby is vortex(?). I asked, is that another way of saying head down and right on pelvic? Answer: Yes.

Cervix back down to 2. Response: Bed rest and horizontal as much as possible.

Good thing I have an OB appointment tomorrow because I'm going to be extra worried until that FFN test comes back predicting...or hopefully not...whether I'll be delivering in the next two weeks.

The good news is that baby's estimated weight are 2.8 lbs and 2.9 lbs, measuring on track, and looking healthy.

The other good news is that since shortening is due to pressure from boy baby and not contractions, bed rest is home bound for now.

The other thing, although no one else has said this for me and I didn't talk to peri about it, is that baby A has been in this position and moved before.

I'm not sure if it is good or bad that he moved back in this morning. I can tell. I could tell first thing this morning since every time I get up I can feel it and it hurts, especially that first step. I'll be waiting with bated breath the results of the FFN test.

The only thing I keep thinking is that it is still too damn early.

That, and, I need to get some weekend help lined up and talk to Noemi about working a bit later/until Max is in bed until further notice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Deb...I'm going to keep everything crossed that you can hang on just a little longer. Every day counts right now...every day. But it's going to be OK. I just believe so with everything I have. Can they give the babies steroids to help with lung development? Get rest and it will be OK. Keep us posted.

HeidN (Jenny)

Laura in L.A. said...

Praying for you, Debbie. Praying hard. Move, Baby Boy, move!

Love, Laura

Anonymous said...

Remember Deb the FFN tests are not 100% accurate. So even if the results are w/in the next 2 weeks...that does not mean it will happen. I'm pretty free this weekend, let me know if you want me to come up. I'll be thinking good thoughs for you and the babies.
CoCo

QuiltingChaos said...

hoping FFN comes back negative...
-m

Laura in L.A. said...

Negative FFN...Negative FFN...Negative FFN...Negative FFN...Negative FFN...Negative FFN...Negative FFN...Negative FFN...Negative FFN...Negative FFN!

Love, Laura