Monday, June 09, 2008

Crabby

I have to say, I'm feeling incredibly crabby today. Contrary to popular belief, or my own personal misconceptions, when you are not working and doing bed rest (especially when doing it incredibly well, or maybe that's in spite of doing it well), it is not a nice relaxing time where you can get a book read or a show watched or really anything on your "to do" list actually done.

It doesn't help that since I napped yesterday I couldn't fall asleep last night and then after I did fall asleep, Max woke up 3 times and then was up at 5:30 am for the day. Boy, it was a looooooonnnnnnngggggg 3 hours before Noemi got here at 8:30. We made do amusing ourselves by climbing over pillow mountain, burping on Mommy, playing with the cell phone, and other such fun filled games and activities. Thank God Noemi did come though, if nothing else because the house is back into decent shape.

It also doesn't help that my room is the hottest in the entire house.

......

This complaint interrupted by a visit from a well meaning neighbor (who talks far too much and long) and by then Max will be home from swimming. So, more later. All basically well. I just need an attitude adjustment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion for cheering up and making the hours fly by - rent the whole Sex and the City series and watch episodes after episode all in a row. I did that during my first pregnancy and it was great! nancy in ak