Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blah

About a week ago, I felt was might have been ovulation pain in my left ovary area. I was hoping I was wrong. I wasn't. Period started yesterday and I feel like blah. Bloated blah.

I tweaked my back or something. It's been sore for a few days. I woke up today and can barely move my head/turn my neck and have a low grade headache that won't quit. And, I almost forgot to call the chiropractor back to confirm tomorrow after calling today and begging for an appointment.

I yelled at my son (the older one who has been almost as tired and crabby as I) more times than I care today and did battle over things like him not wanting eggs, not even on his plate, then eating them all and asking for 3rds after I refused to take them off telling him he didn't have to eat them, but as a mom I was going to serve him a well balanced meal. Or, the fact that he couldn't decide whether he wanted milk in the yellow or the blue cup, then insisted on both, and when I put it in the blue cup had a huge meltdown and insisted it get poured into the yellow cup...BY HIMSELF.

I got on Noemi after she cleaned up a mess I specifically asked her not to that Max had made because he needed to do that himself. Of course, he didn't want to do that himself. A bit selective this independence thing.

It's not all bad. I got to hold all three of my darlings today and smile at them and whisper sweet nothings. I verbally got the go ahead to attempt to breast feed Ms. N. I missed rounds with the doc yesterday and got turned down. I was there today. I guess it is easier to turn down a nurse on that than the mom herself face to face.

I'm tired. Mr. R who has been asleep peacefully all night while I wasted time doing nothing I should have is awake and wanting me.

I hope I get some more sleep tonight, don't have a back ache tomorrow/feeling better in general, and am the type of mommy I want to be for more of the day rather than just pieces of it.

No comments: