Monday, December 27, 2004

It's Raining. It's Pouring.

I had a nice nap since I posted a few hours ago. I still haven’t heard back from my dr. so I guess I won’t be going in today for a lookie see. Drat!! I read on my clinic’s discussion board that emails are getting bounced back so maybe he didn’t even get it. If not, too bad I can’t recall it back. I am currently only mildly cramping and haven’t spotted again since this morning. Therefore, I am not feeling so worried and panicked.

One of the things I purchased when running around with a friend yesterday was this new alarm clock that has nature sounds to help you fall asleep. It has beach, forrest, and something else. I find the beach surf sounds very relaxing. It has gotten lots of use already with two naps under its belt and when I woke up in the middle of the night last night, I put it back on and I actually fell back asleep. The best $20 I ever spent.

It has been drizzling on and off all day, but finally the rain is really starting to come down. Maybe it will let up before I need to give the dogs their evening walk. Our forecast for this week is rain, rain, rain, rain, rain. How depressing. I’m glad I got a new raincoat a few weeks ago and that my rain pants are fitting a bit better since I have lost about 5 – 10 lbs since last rainy season.

I have done NOTHING around the house. Dishwasher still full of clean dishes. Dirty dishes piling up around the kitchen. Laundry sorted on the bedroom floor. Hasn’t made it into the washing machine yet.

I have nothing better to do than clean up, but I don’t think I will. Maybe I will go put on the rain gear and go take the dogs for an early walk then determine if 1) I should climb back in bed and watch t.v. 2) I should hang out on the computer for a few hours and catch up since I haven’t had time or felt like being on it for days 3) get motivated to clean up around here.

No comments: