Friday, December 17, 2004

Beta #2 more than doubled

I am happy to report that beta #2 more than doubled. It went from 73 to 196. I am very, very happy about that. Doing well and getting back into a nice zen state. Just a bit tired. No time for naps today. Running to the clinic for the beta and then to the acupuncturist seem to take the whole day. I am now in my second 2ww until the u/s to look for the sac and heartbeat. I am so glad I am on vacation. I keep thinking I will have more time to get things done and post a few more bog entries that I have in mind, but…the time is just flying by and I am just too tired. Off to a nice healthy dinner of backed chicken and then to bed.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I am so happy to hear about your great numbers! Looking forward to hearing about the ultrasound in two weeks and praying for you and your little one!:)