Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Name Max

I named Max at the last minute switching from the name Zach when he was born and I saw him for the first time. When I saw him, the name Max came to me. Max was 3rd or 4th down on my list before giving birth. It just seems to suit him. I love the name and glad that I choose it. However, since I had and named him, I have run into at least 3 people who have dogs named Max. The latest being on Tuesday when Lucky was at the vets. Who knew it was such a popular K-9 name? Good thing I am a dog lover. It just makes me laugh.

On another note, I am getting very frustrated with the vets office because I STILL have not heard the results of the u/s on Tuesday and have called several times. I would be frantic and freaked if she hasn’t started eating and having regular BM again. They are really starting to piss me off. How hard is it to look at some lab results and make a phone call, especially when someone has spent as much with them and on the testing that I have.

I am trying to tell my self to have patience and that the world doesn’t revolve around me. Patience isn’t my strong suit and who doesn’t want the world to revolve around them?

No comments: