Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Calmer

I am feeling much less angry and worked up, with no more or less sleep. It helped venting to computer land and over the phone to my East coast colleague, M from 5 -:15 - 6 am PT (8:15 - 9 am ET) . The morning hike, although muddy, helped as well and it was nice to see clear blue skies again. I sure hope I can get a nap in today, although I currently don’t feel like I need one.

I have decided to have my nanny start part time tomorrow for a few hours every day so we can better adjust and I can get the long list of things I want to get done completed before I go back to work. Hopefully, this will include some nice time on the computer and blog time.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I am sorry that you have to deal with all these work worries in this last week home with Max...it sucks that you will not be returning to the job you had expected...I hope that there will be some kind of redeeming quality about it though!