Monday, October 22, 2007

Windy

Wind, wind go away....I'm tired of you already.

We are headed into our 3rd, or is it 4th?, day of wind storms. The type of storms that ruined my patio table and gaze ball a year or so ago.

The kind of wind that makes it miserable to be outside, unless your Max who had a great time playing in the "big" fountain and laughing at the wind yesterday afternoon.

There are leaves and debry everywhere.

The pool is a wreck, not that I'd be in swimming in it, but still, it looks pretty bad.

The cat has taken to sleeping in the baby stroller and the garage for a change of pace since his nice usual spots aren't so nice right now.

I've either got a sinus/allergy thing going on because of it or I'm finally getting that marathon cold Max has had cause I'm not feeling so hot...tired, headachy, throat hurts, face hurts, sinus cavities feel mushy.

I've got a busy week or two ahead and wish I were going into it feeling better.

I'm afraid to look at the forecast, but think another day or two of this wind may be on order. And,I'm really tired of it already.

Complaint Over.

No comments: