Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Tease

Where to start? Where to start?

It has been a very busy week at work and after work and lots of appointments/get togethers with friends. I have lots to say and update, but I'm not feeling the love tonight. Taking a shower and washing my hair (oh, the cliche about washing your hair on a Saturday night) which I can't even remember when I last washed and is starting to get itchy is going to take precedence.

Plus, I found this Spider Solitaire game on my computer that I think I'm currently addicted. My win percent is slowly going up after at least 10 losses in a row as I get the hang of it. For those who know the game, I'm talking about the intermediate level with two suits. I've gone from 0% to 29% with my last win.

When I get the time and the motivation, I want to talk about Max's pediatrician appointment on Wednesday, my DE cycle, and how I'm sure I'm about to ovulate as I've felt follicles growing all week and was within walking distance of my RE's office and only mildly felt like going and getting a follicle check.

The end.

No comments: