Saturday, September 08, 2007

Free, Free, Free ...AGAIN

For the second Saturday night in a row, I am child free for a much needed break. My cousin and her family came back into town and took him off to the beach after his nap. I'm just hanging out fighting off a bad cold and not feeling so great this Saturday (as opposed to the wonderful dinner a friends beach house last Saturday), but it is nice. We went to a local SMC gathering this morning and had a fab time like we always do with this group. Then, home for late naps. My cousins husband put Max down for his nap and they carted him off while I was still in bed (had just woken up, but didn't leave the room until after they were gone:). I have to say, it is kind of nice and this is the biggest break I've had ... two weekends in a row ...where I've had any kind of a break. I have to say, I'm enjoying it while I have the chance.

I think I will go take my clomid and shoot up my 1 amp of expired Repronex in my last hurrah cycle. I took inventory of my meds last night and found 4 vials of expired Repronex so decided to add 1 amp in a day. Hey, can't hurt and may help. I didn't take Dex this morning, but think I may tomorrow. Still trying to decide on that one. I'm feeling bad enough with this cold, I'm not sure I want to add taking a steroid on top of that, but it may help me feel better?

No comments: