Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dinner?

Last night, I asked Max what he wanted for dinner. It was a rhetorical question as I was pondering our choices. The response I got back was "JAMBA JUICE, JAMBA JUICE, JAMBA JUICE". Uncle Jim introduced him to Jamba Juice over the last two weekends and saying that Max loved it is probably an understatement. So, we went to Jamba Juice for dinner and split a drink and a soft pretzel since it was a better idea than what I was coming up with.

For breakfast this morning, he had "CC's Cereal" more commonly known as Rice Crispy cereal. And, then cheese, hard pretzels, and raisins while walking the dogs. And, then, some of my oatmeal.

What can I say, he's prey to the power of suggestion. He is a funny kid.

Oh, and Shadow seems to be doing a bit better today so I think I'm just going to watch and see for another day or two. And, I don't think I'm just seeing what I want to see.

No comments: