Saturday, September 01, 2007

Free, Free, Free

I was free of child, dogs, cat, fish and all responsibility of others for 8 or 9 whole hours today. It was great and I enjoyed every minute of it. I love my life and my responsibility, but it was nice to leave it home for a short, short while...and I got to talk about while gone and knew it would be there when I got back. A friend is staying at her families beach house for the week and invited me and some others for a girls night out. It was devine. Very tired since day started at 4 am, which wasn't so great. My cousin is in town and she watched Max for me. Half of them were alseep when I left just after nap time and the entire house was asleep when I got home, but by the looks of the pictures in the camera they had just a great time as I did at a different...much closer beach. I can't tell you how great it felt to drive away and then how great it was to get home. A very rare treat for me and I enjoyed every moment of it. I love that house. I love the view and sound of the ocean without actually being on the ocean. I loved the company. And, the moon on the way home was just spectacular.

No comments: