Sunday, September 02, 2007

False Alarm

No idea why I spotted yesterday and got crampy, but no period, no more spotting, no notthing today. Hmmm. As tempting as it is to try to go in this week for a scan or hormone check just to get information to see what may be going on, really it is pointless since it doesn't really matter. No way I could be cooking a good quality egg in there right now. Still may try to do a clomid cycle before I go on BCP's and start prep'ing for a DE cycle. After doing so many back to back IUI cycles every chance I got after my last cancelled IVF last December, I had almost forgot how much lead time and planning goes into one of these events.

We are having a great weekend, but it has been busy and I'm very short on sleep. Ah, but I'm having fun and sleep can be over rated at times. Right?

No comments: