Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pass or Fail?

Ray had his second car seat test tonight. He had three self resolved alarms. Not sure what that means and if he will be staying or going. While I want to bring him home, I also want him to live to tell the tale. I didn't go through the last 7 weeks for that. I'm in it for the long haul and want a good outcome here. We will see, we will see.

Nora's night nurse reports she did great with her second nippling and is going to ask the doc to increase the order to let her nipple any time she is awake she did so well. Apparently, she had lots of awake time...pretty much the entire time between her 9 pm and midnight feedings. As I told the nurse, good to know it is possible and I have heard rumor to the affect it does happen, but usually when I am there she snuggles into my arm and falls asleep. The nurse said she did hold her for about 30 minutes until she snoozed off. Me thinks my Nora is on the mend and in her home stretch.

As of tonight, Nora is weighing in at 5.4 lbs. I forgot to ask about Ray for tonight, but he was about 5.1 yesterday.

No comments: