Friday, February 29, 2008

Just as well

Several of my good friends are out for dinner tonight. It's been on the books for awhile and I was sure hoping I would be feeling good enough to go, but made a final decision to not go this afternoon because even though I wasn't even spotting I have been feeling quite crampy all day/afternoon and this was with spending most of the day in bed. Since I just had a major barf fest such that my bathroom sink is clogged with it (can't face cleaning it up just yet) and I started spotting again, it's just as well that I decided to stay home tonight. Sigh.

2 comments:

Laura in L.A. said...

Debbie, I am so sorry you are feeling so awful. I am praying for your spotting to stop, and for you to be DONE with nausea and vomiting. This is so not fair.

Love, Laura

Anonymous said...

We missed you!