Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Milestones

It hadn't been as long as I thought since I had posted, but I realized there have been a several milestones since then.

1) I'm out of the first trimester. I was 12 w last Thursday. I'll be 13 w this Thursday.

2) I turned 42. Egads, when and how did I get that old?

Speaking of Thursday, being out of the first tri, and my birthday...I'm treating myself this Thursday to a Chiropractic appointment (remember bare bottomed Max riding my head incident?) and a massage on Thursday for my birthday. My chiro doesn't like to work on preggo's in the first tri (and I whole heartedly agree). And, this will be a little treat before the trauma of next week. I'm looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Nina said...

Congratulations Debbie! May all your wishes come true!

and it looks like you are in a good space in your 40s - great son, good job, nice house...

I really hope it works with your cousin - that you would be fabulous! But I agree you'd probably still have to keep Naomi as well...

Best wishes!
Nina

Aimee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true for you. :o) Best Wishes....

Laura in L.A. said...

Happy Birthday, Debbie! May this year be your BEST one yet! :):)

Love, Laura