Sunday, February 03, 2008

Pain in the neck

Max brought new meaning to the phrase pain in the neck today when he allegedly became tired of Elmo Potty Time on the computer and decided to "ride momma's head". Well, yes, I was laying down at the time and my eyes did flutter closed so it took me a bit by surprised so I was slow on the draw getting him off. The added benefit was that he was bare bottomed at the time. In my own defense, I had been up since 1 or 2 am with horrible heartburn and vomiting, not to mention other tummy troubles. I had a headache before the "riding" incident. Now, I have a neck ache and a headache. I guess I was an easy target.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

LOL, I am sorry, but the image is hilarious! :) Do you have the Elmo's Potty Time video? Eliana LOVES it. She has to watch it EVERY FREAKING NIGHT. LOL.