Friday, May 12, 2006

R2C2CD1

Today is R2C2CD1 (Round 2, Cycle 2, Cycle Day 1). Yep, last cycle was negative. I was spotting yesterday and got my period today. Just talked to the nurse who confirmed a negative blood HCG. This puts cd3 on Mothers Day. The office is closed. My RE (I got the impression both RE's) aren't/weren't planning on being in on Monday. And, I have 5.5 hours of work meetings on Monday scheduled. There are trying to work it out and will call be back. I will likely be in work meetings and miss that call. And, to add to the mix, when I got home from giving my blood to confirm the negative, stopping by the vets to get a refill on a prescription for Shadow, and getting groceries, my home phone line is dead with no dial town and the earliest a technition can get here is sometime between 1 - 5 on Monday.

Emotionally, logistically, and finacially the ttc process just really sucks. I don't know how else to say it.

No comments: