Wednesday, May 17, 2006

9 months - today

My baby is 9 months today! I’m loving it. Even on tough days like this when I have been up since 3:30 and he is sick. Really, he has been back to his pleasant disposition (mostly). Monday was really the worst day where he cried at pretty much everything. He is still a bit fussier than normal, but it isn’t soooo bad.

Is it me, or would this just be a great month to get pregnant? Max would be 18 months old. In 9 months from now, double his age, he could have a sibling. Not counting on it, but it sure would be nice.

Feeling lots of pressure on my left ovary. It actually started before the stims after the baseline u/s. I think it is that small cyst that has been bothering me ever since last month. I may ask Dr. N about draining it on Friday if he can tell the difference from the others still.

Shot went well last night. I’m glad that I had the PIO and HCG shots under my belt before starting the medicated cycle to get me back into the groove.

It has been so hot here that Naomi didn’t even want to take Max to the park. She said the equipment is too hot and could burn him. I told her whatever she thought was best. It was great timing because the suits I ordered came. Well, the two I ordered for me came and one of the ones I ordered for her. Her other one is on back order until the end of the month. Her eyes lit up when it came and within 10 minutes she had Max out in the pool. She said it fit just fine and that she was happy with it. I’m really glad that I offered to get a few for her. I also told her I was fine with her inviting some of her friends from the park to come and swim. I think it make it a bit more fun for both her and Max. We will see if she does.

Not much else new.

When I was up in the middle of the night not able to go back to sleep, I came up with that I think I will put on the memorial plaque for Lucky. I had written up what I wanted to say and then I was told I only have 3 (4 if I want to push it) with 22 characters including spaces for each line. Here is what I think I am going to go with.

Lucky
A zest for life.
A friend like no other.
A special bond forever.

I want to ponder it a day or two. Feel free to give thoughts or ideas.

My mom is back from a Cosco run for me (and her) so I suppose I should go help her unload. Or rather, go unload, because she will not bring it in and will just whine and leave it in her car.

Happy 9 Month B-Day to my cute, adorable, good natured, boogger boy!

No comments: