Sunday, May 21, 2006

Blowing Bubbles and Forgetfulness

My son is just the cutest little guy, even if he was a tad fussier than normal and boycotted his afternoon nap once again.

Tonight, in the tub, he bent over so his face was in the water and started blowing bubbles. He was so cute and so proud of himself. He did it 4 or 5 times, then swallowed some water and started choking. After being able to breathe again, he put his face right back in the water to do it again. LOL. It was very funny, except for the few seconds when I could see panic in his face/eyes after swallowing the water until he could catch a breath again. I wonder if he just picked that up on his own or if Naomi showed him how to do that in the pool. She has been swimming with him in the afternoon.

Earlier today, when we were at lunch with a friend, I was giving him a drink of water from a water bottle. He put his whole mouth over the spout and instead of drinking like normal, he started blowing air into the bottle. My friend and I just laughed at his antics. I brought Chicken, Squash, and Apple Sauce for him. After about ¾ of the jar of Chicken and about the time our meals arrived, he started spitting out the baby food. Funny kid, he knows I don’t like it so he looks right at me and does it with a smile. Oh my, am I going to have my hands full with this one. So, he ended up eating half a pickle; some of my roast beef sandwich; and even a small piece or two of grilled onion and loved every bite. None of that got spit out. LOL.

On my way out the door for lunch, I peed in a cup because I am supposed to be checking an OPK to make sure I don’t get my LH surge early by stimming to fast. A few minutes ago, I remembered that I was supposed to do my stims and had forgotten. I go in the bathroom to mix and shoot up and saw the pee cup sitting there. LOL. I tested that sample and took another, more recent, one. Both indicate that I have not yet surged.

Now, I just need to take my pre-natal. Load the dishwasher. And, call it a night. After I go check in on my cute little bubble blowing, food spitting kid who was asleep by 7 pm tonight (fell asleep in my arms again) he was so tired.

No comments: