Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Today’s My Birthday

Today’s my birthday…na na na na na! My 39th birthday…na na na na na!

The one thing I can say about today is that I am so glad that I am pregnant for my birthday. In my ideal plan, the one I had in the beginning when I still thought I had some semblance of control over this process, I was delivering a child this month. Exactly one month from today is my due date of the baby I miscarried this summer. I am not where I thought I would be a year ago today, but I am at least happy that I am on that path. I truly hope that in a year from now, I have a healthy happy 5 month old and am beginning to think about going for two. Time will tell what the future holds, but that is my birthday wish.

2 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Katrina said...

Sorry I'm late! Happy birthday!!! Hope you had a great time and what a wonderful birthday present you have!:)