Monday, February 07, 2005

Freaking out …

I guess when you go though this process long enough, you become obsessive about certain things, like checking the toilet paper for blood when you wipe. I haven’t had any spotting since days before my last appointment with my RE. Last spotting was 3 weeks and 1 day ago, but who’s counting. Now, when just using the toilet, I saw clear signs of blood. I am just so freaked out. I immediately put in a progesterone suppository. Nothing like self medicating. I know this doesn’t necessarily mean the end has already happened or is eminent. However, I am so freaked out and worried. There is not enough bleeding to call my new dr. now. Why can’t I ever have a crisis during normal business hours? However, I will be calling first thing in the morning. I hate this. I really do. I was so tired all weekend. Today, I almost fell asleep at my desk a few times. Now, I am worried that was just my body killing off my baby. God, I hope not. The rational side of me knows that when you loose a baby this late it is likely some major chromosomal issue or deformity. The irrational side doesn’t care and just wants everything to work out this time. I want a real live baby at the end of this, not just getting pregnant. I’m going to go lay on the couch; try not to be too emotional and ball my eyes out; and pray. I’m so worried.

1 comment:

Sasha@Pw said...

I am so so so sorry for your worries. It is such a scary position and I hope you reached the Dr and that everything worked out okay. I'm sending good wishes your way.