Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weights

Nora weighed in at 12 lbs 14 oz and Ray weighed in at 13 lbs 2 oz today.

Long afternoon with two doctor's appointments and a stop by my old RE's office to show of the babes and inquire about the form needed to authorize the demise of my pity freeze embryos that the storage comes up on next month. Probably, I will have them destroyed instead of renew. To tired to get into it tonight, but donating is not an option for many reasons including being a violation of my contract with the donor.

As tiring as it was, it was nice to have a whole afternoon with both babies. They were in best form until the end of the last visit when they were tired and then got a shot and we had to wait for 15 minutes to ensure they didn't have an adverse reaction.

I wonder how this bodes for my night....as I was putting Max down and saying the last good nights, he said, "see you in the night". I said, no, see you in the morning, not in the night and he laughed and repeated himself. Oy, that kid of mine is something else.

I think I had another point or two, but have lost it. Brain is mush. Must go to bed. Oh yeah, I now have a work assignment and a pretty good one. Doing the same thing I was doing before I left, but for a different group. Going to be kind of a pain until I get up and established within the new group, but should ultimatly be fine.

No comments: