Thursday, November 06, 2008

Bouncy, Bouncy

I'm in the kitchen making morning bottles for the twins and Max goes in their room to "check on them". I hear him start to sing "bouncy, bouncy, bouncy" in that sing song voice of kids. He will often sing to them or go get his guitar and play music for them in the morning as I get things ready and we start the day. This time, as I listen closer, I hear bed springs giving cadence along with that song. I wander in to check it out and Max has climbed in the crib (his old crib) with R and is jumping up and down...yes, bouncing. R is laying there with his eyes really big and a big smile on his face as he flies a bit off the mattress with each jump...yes, enjoying this. I figure that I had better object on principle because even though both parties are enjoying it at the moment, someone is bound to get hurt. "But, momma, I'm careful. I won't hurt him." Uh, huh. I remove R and temporarily put him over in N's crib (can't remember where she is, probably out in a bouncy with me) to finish up and come back to Max in N's crib...yes, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy. Oh, you just have to laugh.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

LOL, ah yes...this is also a common occurence at our house. LOL. Eliana loves being in the crib with Jacob but, I too, draw the line at jumping in the crib with Jacob. We are such party poopers. LOL