Saturday, July 28, 2007

Why?

I'm tired and was headed to bed before quickly checking in on the computer and found out a friend's water broke and has gone into preterm labor at 23 weeks. The details of my day like how Max didn't nap, was Mr. Anti-social at a friends birthday party, how I forgot to take the steps when I took Shadow to the vets for a follow up blood draw today and urine, all seem so trivial in comparison. For some, the road to parenthood can be so easy. For others, no so. My heart hurts for all those who struggle on the road to parenthood by either having trouble conceiving, miscarriage, or pregnancy complications. It can be so hard. Harder than someone who hasn't been through it can even imagine. Typically, there is nothing anyone else can do to really help. No matter how much we would like to.

No comments: