Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bad Dream

I climbed under this fence to get Max and was arrested. It was some other country. Every time I tried to explain my situation, I was yelled at pushed back and told to wait "my turn". I was sick and Max and I got separated/they would not let us be together. He was still young, but not as young as he is now. I was there huddled on the cermet floor under a bench, by a chain link fence for a long time. Somewhere between 6 months and a year, long enough after the woman supposed to be "doing my processing" had been promoted. Max and I were reunited, but he would never play anymore and kept saying that he was sorry. It was his fault. And, I explained that it wasn't his fault, it was the fault of a woman who was in a position of power and responsibility. I was so upset to be separated from Max and angry that this could happen. As I was waking up, I had chance to "retaliate" to this woman and she was brought back to the states and separated from her family so she could see how it felt. I didn't come up with the idea or the situation, but just agreed to a punishment someone else set up for her. After the exact amount of time I was separated from Max, she was summoned and instead of learning her lesson, she kept arguing and justifying how what she did was fine and I didn't understand and how could I be so cruel. I was supposed to keep banishing her away, but I couldn't do it and she was sent back home. Max and I were just standing there hugging and crying when I woke up. It was awful. Now, I can't shake it and go back to sleep. Thank God it was only a dream. Note to self, no trips to foreign countries with unstable law enforcement and imprisonment.

Max is presumably sleeping peacefully after falling asleep in the car around 6: 30 pm and transferring well from the car to the crib. I'd go check on him and give him a hug, but I would wake him and am sure not ready for him to start the day early just because of my bad dream.

No comments: