Friday, July 13, 2007

Ugh!

I'm in pain here folks. I have a pinched nerve or pulled muscle in my right shoulder/neck for the last few days. My chiropractor is out this week. Went to see my acu and she worked on me. Still not feeling that great. She gave me a lecture, after I told her I took some Tylenol last night (because I haven't been sleeping the last two nights because of this) about how I should be putting toxins like this into my body during a 2ww. You know what, I'm going to do it again in a few minutes. I can barely move my neck and arm. I'm sure being on the computer for the last hour or so hasn't helped. Ugh! I hate this. Going to take a Tylenol PM (which Dr. N has told me is just fine to take in a 2ww) and then a warm bath which kind of sucks since it is so warm out to see if I can make it bearable enough to sleep. Just wanted to complain for a minute.

ps. All the gardening and work that probably contributed to this situation was worth the pain. Sitting out in my back yard while typing this and just really enjoying the fruits of my labor. And, I think I fixed the leak/crack in my foutain. I'll need to check it tomorrow mornign to make sure, but it all looks pretty good tonight.

No comments: