Monday, July 09, 2007

7 dpo

Today is 7 dpo and if implantation had occured, assuming there was anything to implant, it would be complete by now. I had blood drawn today for progesterone, some kidney and liver blood tests for the metformin I'm on, and I added a fasting insulin test just to see how things are going.

The funny thing is I went out to lunch today with a friend who was running late and ordered and drank 2/3's of a glass of sangria before I remembered I was in a 2ww, then decided to finish it off anyway. I also sat in a 95 degree jucuzzi yesterday with Max at a pool party.

Taking the anti-2ww to far? Ha, no way this last cycle worked.

Vacation has been going well. Just busy with home and gardening projects, social engagments, and Max. Two more days. Yeah. Took a break from gardening this morning due to errands and attend Max's music class which was nice. Then, went and bought another $100 worth of plants to get in the ground between now and Wednesday.

I'm proud of myself for building a new table top for my glass patio table that broke in the winds earlier in the year. I just didn't want to spend $300 to get the glass replaced (spent that on plants the last week) so I got some particle board, spray paint, and polyurithane cut it out with a jig saw. It looks pretty good for what I need except for the whole in the center which is slightly off. But, I bought a chissle today that I hope will fix it without damaging.

In addition the the music class today, I went to Max's MYGYM class on Friday. We went to the train depot on Saturday morning and had a grand time seing 3 trains go in and out. Sunday, we couldn't get motivated for church, but did so to go to Travel Town for the first time and Max had is first train ride. He absoultly loved it and didn't want to leave. He was in awe and quite during the train ride and when we walked around the big, real trains. Then, he started yelling "choo choo twain" to everyone he saw or "Cho cho twain. It's coming." when he heard the wistle with giddy excitment. It was so darn cute. We will be going back again soon.

Other than that, I'm amazed at how many rude people there are -- mom's, older children, and drivers. I don't really see that much working in my home office all the time. Thank goodness.

And, after not returning my phone calls, not coming by when he said he would, and such, the owner of the company who took out my trees came by so I could show him the sloppy work of his crew. They will be back tomorrow morning with him to take care of things. Whew, what a relief, because I was getting seriously angry about the situation. I'll spare you the most of the details, but still lots of roots, a whole in my stucco, reparing a PVC sprinkler line but not putting in a sprinkler head so no water getting to my grass and flowers, etc. Stuff I didn't notice right away.

Anyway, just haven't been on the computer much, kind of taking a break from that as well this vacation. All and all, things are going well and I'm glad I took this week, but didn't go away or make huge plans. My little plans have kept me busy enough.

No comments: