Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy July 4th

Other than my current splitting headache which is likely weather/dehydration related and missing my dog Lucky who hated 4th of July and all of its fireworks and loud popping noises with a nervous passion, today may have been the perfect day. It was fairly low key with just the right amount of busy mixed in with a trip to the nursery for me and a trip to the train depot for Max in the morning and a visit from Nanna that included swimming, backyard play with the hose, and dinner out in the afternoon. Max is in his crib (late), the house is picked up, the dishwasher ready to run, and I'm ready to cuddle in with a good book. I couldn't have asked for a better day. And, it is my first day of vacation. I'm looking forward to tomorrow with a morning of gardening and a late lunch with a girlfriend with Friday's plans the same except with a different friend. Perfect.

No comments: