Wednesday, September 27, 2006

cd 28

Today is cd28. But, I’m sure I’m the only one counting/keeping track. I was wrong the other week about my period coming. Just goes to prove how screwed up my hormones are and that I didn’t ovulate this month. Good thing I didn’t waste a precious vial of sperm cycling this month as originally planned. Getting lots of zits/pimples, feeling greasy in general, and emotional. Mostly teary eyed and occasionally anxious. Lovely. I'm sure overwork, being tired, and stressed isn't helping. Decided to just see where things go since I have that surgery anyway. Speaking of which, I found out that my surgery is scheduled for October 11th at 12:30 pm. Been wondering if the whole screwed up hormone thing is my own fault for inducing a cycle when I stopped breastfeeding. Probably not, but can’t help but wonder and find a way to blame myself somehow instead of just believing that it just “is”.

No comments: