Monday, September 25, 2006

The Best

I was thinking about what a good time I had this weekend. It got me through the work day today when people were just trying to irritate me and piss me off (not really, but it did seem that way at times).** I really enjoyed everything (expect Max’s disrupted sleep) this weekend like the kids interacting and how we all just pitched in and things got done without any one person either doing more or worse someone just sitting around doing nothing to help; how everyone had fun; how great everyone gets along. However, I really think the part I liked the best was when the kids were all asleep and we just sat around talking having real conversations that we could pay attention to and complete. It is really rare and like anything rare, making it much more precious and valuable. The only thing that would have made that better was if we could have stayed up later. LOL. However, we knew that we would have to pay the piper so went to bed at a reasonable hour.

** I really should be working now, but decided I just can’t face it even if I will pay tomorrow.

No comments: