Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Non-Reactive

I found out this afternoon that the results from the HTLV 1/2 Western Blot test was non-reactive. What a relief! I know I was the only one worried when the HTLV 1/2 Antibody test came back as reactive, but that just didn’t sit well with me at all. I am glad to be reassured that all is well. Looks like I fall into the 15% of false positives on this test. That makes WAY more sense. I just didn’t have ANY of the risk factors and would have had no way to have gotten the virus.

Day 2 of stims have been completed. I did minor process improvement tonight and loaded up two syringes and did one shot right after the other in opposite hips. Figured I may as well spread the drug since I have to do two shots anyway. The second shot was a bleeder. I hate those, but was able to catch it before I got blood on the bathroom rug. So, tomorrow I drop to 4 amps of Follistim and 1 amp of Repronex. I think I will split it 2 and 3 since I don’t think I can get it all into one shot anyway without pushing my luck.

No comments: