Monday, July 10, 2006

The “I love Max” song *

I love Max. I love Max. I-L-O-V-E-M-A-X. I love Max.

Cause I’m your momma, your momma, your momma.

I’m your momma. And, I love you. Yes, I do do do. I really, really do.

I love you in the morning. And, in the afternoon.

I love you in the evening. And, at night time too.

I love you when you are eating and drinking and playing and swimming.

I love you when you are bathing and sleeping.

I love you when you are awake.

I love you when you are naked and when you are dressed.

I love you when you are at the park, and in the car, and in the stroller, and at home.

I love you when I can see you and when I can’t see you.

I love you when you are sick and I love you when you are healthy.

I love you when you are happy, and smiling, and laughing.

I love you when you are sad and fussy and crying.

I just love you ALL the time. ALL the time.


Dressed For Bed, But Not Quite Ready For It.


* an absolute favorite of his and is usually sung when I am putting him to bed and on occasion when we are in the car and he needs a bit of soothing.

** just another little ditty that I made up after Max was first born that I just keep building upon and adding verses as they come to me.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Ahh..cute song! Wish I was better at making up songs for Eliana!